Table of Contents
- “500 dollars? Fully subsidized? With a plan? I said that is the most expensive phone in the world. And it doesn’t appeal to business customers because it doesn’t have a keyboard. Which makes it not a very good email machine.”
- “I don’t really worry so much about [AWS], to be very blunt with you. … – We need to worry about ourselves. We’re in a great position.” / Source
- “Screw the Nano. What the hell does the Nano do? Who listens to 1,000 songs?” / Source
- “You can’t get your hand around it, No one’s going to buy that”
- Jobs said when Samsung and Google came out with phones larger than the 3.5” original iPhone / Source
Reasons For Failure
According to analyst CB Insights, these are the main drivers for failure.
Cost Of Failure
The cost can vary from a few hundred thousand dollars to a hundred million.
We provide you with an overview of the industry overall, the local target market size, opportunity, and ideal customers and partners with respect to your product. We identify information on customer preferences and needs and tell you how customers buy and why they buy.