Executive Management Reports
These are industry deep dives, where we inform the senior management about investment opportunities at a given time. We crawl the “best available analyst report“, best available feeds from multiple social sources, and conduct interviews with handpicked decision makers.
The C84 delivery usually includes Market Map & Eco-System, Stakeholders, Personas, Recommendations for Positioning, User Acquisition, Partnering.
User Groups and Reasons for Buying
These are Social Monitoring Reports by third parties. We help our clients to identify the appropriate level and format
- Social Engagement â€“ we can track shares, likes, and retweets, and help you gain momentum on social media
- Reach â€“ We find out if you were mentioned by a major influencer or publication. See the reach of these mentions and aim for more.
- Spread â€“ Running a new campaign? Watch as new conversations blossom, and track them all back to the first post.
- The share of voice â€“ See who has the largest share of the social and web audience â€“ you or your competitors
- Sentiment Analysis â€“ See whether your campaigns get the reaction they deserve. Measure sentiment and try to improve it.
- Language and Countries â€“ As you look to break into new markets, tracking mentions in these new countries and languages will be very useful.
Social Account Analytics
- Twitter Account
- Facebook Account
- Instagram Account
Ways we can share the reports with you
- PDF /Â Email
- Scheduled / automated
- Airtable Dashboard