Questions and Answers
- What are trigger moments and use-cases?
- Why should we invest in C84 audits?
- Do you need feedback on your actual Go-to-market?
- How to jump-start a project?
- Pricing – How much does it cost?
- What are the C84 Briefing Requirements?
- What´s coming after “research”?
- What´s the Value of working with a go-to-market consultant?
- What ´s our ethical commitment?
- Where can I find client testimonials?
What are trigger moments and use-cases?
Trigger moments are
– you enter a new market
– you look to partner with a company in a certain space
– you buy a company
– you build a product or serve a new market
– you respond to insurgent business model
Understanding customers, competitors, distributors, technologies in use is key to increase one’s ability to compete with existing and potential new competitors. | https://c84.io/use-cases
Why should you invest in C84 audits?
To be successful in a new area, you need to analyze user groups and their reasons for buying (or not buying) and find out how to turn potential customers into shoppers in this new area. –
Answering growth questions is important, but hard | > Why invest?
Do you need feedback on your actual Go-to-market?
Discussing your value proposition, distribution strategy and framework identifies opportunities.
1. Allocate 60 minutes of your time.
2. Go to https://c84.io/readiness and
3. Schedule a zoom-meeting with Axel
How to jump-start?
You want to get things rolling by giving C84 your current go-to-market approach and let C84 do the analysis.
1. Allocate 30-60 minutes of your time.
2. Go to https://c84.io/gather-input
3. I will come back within 12 hours – usually within 2 hours.
C84 offers audits, coaching and implemenation
Audits and Coaching are offered as “boxed service”, that comes with a satisfaction guarantee. Pricing starts at € 15k per project.
– Done-for-you audits can be delivered within a week.
– Coaching depends on the availabbility of our clients.
Implementations are only available for existing clients and priced based on the NABC method, which is perfect to align mutual interests between partners. Read more: https://c84.io/nabc
What are the C84 briefing requirements?
Without a written brief the work can be creatively brilliant and extremely effective in working against the wrong objectives. Even if the aim has been verbally expressed, agreement in writing is essential to have shared clarity of purpose.
Read more: https://c84.io/briefing
What´s coming after “research”?
Understanding the target market isn´t enough. You want somebody, who can help you with building the business. Here is a go-to-market blueprint, that follows the principle to invest as little as necessary to understand but as much as needed to remain independent. > Roadmap Template
What´s the Value of working with a go-to-market consultant?
Look at the strategic impact. Compare “working with a go-to-market consultant” versus “building a team” or “buying an organization. > value-calculator
What ´s our ethical commitment?
We are working in line with the standards of the German Allianz für Cybersicherheit, which means that we are using the power of available technology for good, often called white-hat initiatives.