Wave 1: Readiness
The initial phase of the implementation roadmap gives you exactly these insights plus valuable time to decide whether to sharpen your existing value proposition.
To protect your investment, analyze your main competitors, their competitive approaches, market size, dominating technologies, and price structures. A precise analysis of your current and planned business processes is a neutral and objective comparison of what you have versus what you need.
/ Implementation roadmap: month 1
- Identify the market niches that are under-served.
- Build a list of potential customers, looking for products or services like yours.
- Identify relevant opinion leaders and suitable growth partners for your business.
- Validate the value proposition and acquires initial local bridgehead candidates.
Why it is important
We will gather information such as main competitors, competitive approaches, market size, dominating technologies, and price structures. (e.g…). Premium local content creation and distribution will play a major role in our go-to-market process.
- What are your potential customers currently using today?
- What were the reasons, they have decided for this service?
- When are your potential customers planning to change?
- Who is currently supplying your potential customers?
- What are their key strengths and key weaknesses?
A dedicated analysis will make your decisions stand on solid ground. Superior insights will protect your investment and shorten time to profit.
- What is the size of the target market for your solution?
- Which vertical markets and sub-markets to prioritize?
- Better choose a direct or indirect sales strategy?
- What is the competition in this specific area?…
Methodology: We have a network of software market specialists all over the world and operate an academic network that gives us instant access to critical resources in all markets. The Market Outlook & Forecast service takes advantage of the existing analysis performed by the major Market Analysis Institutes (BI, Forrester, Gartner, Statista, etc.) In addition, we use our own network to perform local market research and to find the information for the specific need of our individual clients
Wave 2: Bridgeheads
/ Implementation roadmap: month 2-4
- Market to prospects
- Focus on the most compelling use case.
- Align with local partners, establish bridgeheads and build the pipeline
- Outbound selling to customer and re-seller prospects using your corporate identity
- Build sales pipeline – Focus on early successes and establish local references
- Recruit & manage key partners
- Virtual Office
- Media and Analyst Program
- Direct Marketing Program
Wave 3: Growth
Implementation roadmap: month 4 and following
- Develop sales capability and broaden our footprint
- Scales direct marketing and direct sales activities
- Scales partner alignment to foster our value proposition
- Develop sales capability to meet the growing demand
- Maintain a high level of sales activity
- Gear up marketing activity to support high growth
- Communicate messages for evolving mainstream market
- Focus on sales lead generation to maintaining momentum
- (when appropriate) establish local company & offices
Wave 4: Transition
We will actively support your ambition to establish your own local corporate infrastructure. You may conduct an unrushed search for the best long-term leader for your activities in the new region.
- Maintain a high level of sales activity
- Supporting the transition to client’s local subsidiary or appointed partners
Handover to new management
- Conduct an unrushed search for the best leader for your activities in Europe / Germany
- Find the candidates who will bring expertise, drive, and industry attention to your firm
- Marketing & Message Management
- Sales & Revenue Development
A go-to-market specialist understands business models and knows how to implement operational processes. He must be committed to providing transparency at any time and at a given time actively support your ambition to establish your own local corporate infrastructure.
Often, there are attractive market niches, which you can own with a clear focus, excellent margins, and without being exposed to significant external risks. A go-to-market specialist finds these niches and implements your business model in a new market with the right customers and partners.