Wave 1: Readiness
The initial phase of the implementation roadmap gives you the insights plus valuable time to decide whether to sharpen your existing value proposition.
what to do
To protect your investment, analyze your main competitors, their competitive approaches, market size, dominating technologies, and price structures. A precise analysis of your current and planned business processes is a neutral and objective comparison of what you have versus what you need.
Niches that are under-served.
Build a list of potential customers, looking for products or services like yours. Identify relevant opinion leaders and suitable growth partners for your business. Validate the value proposition and identify initial local bridgehead candidates
- What are your potential customers currently using today?
- What were the reasons, they have decided for this service?
- When are your potential customers planning to change?
- Who is currently supplying your potential customers?
- What are their key strengths and key weaknesses?
what to do
Gather information such as main competitors, competitive approaches, market size, dominating technologies, and price structures. (e.g…). Premium local content creation and distribution will play a major role in our go-to-market process.