Why does segmentation matter?
You need to discover user groups and their individual reasons for buying (or not buying) to structure the target market volume and find out how to turn potential customers into shoppers.
- Defining a market
- Concepts of marketing, black swan, “blue vs. red-ocean”, segmenting business markets
- Custom Research | Buy side, sell side, competition. Key individuals and organizations.
How to do it?
- Analyze key teams and actors.
- Follow their activities and look for soft indicators
- Analyze the buy side and the demand side per segment
- Make it your local market entry point and beachhead.