Developing personas means collecting information that will help you paint a picture of who your target customers, influencers, partners really are.
- Where do they live?
- Are they male or female?
- How old are they?
- Do they have children?
Questions to ask
What is their job and level of seniority?
- Is your persona at a managerial or director level?
What does a day in their life look like?
- Are they spending more time at work, or at home?
- Where would they rather be?
- What do they like to do for fun?
- Who are the people in their life that matter most?
What are their pain points?
- How does that problem affect their day to day life?
What are their goals?
- What would make them get excited about your service?
Where do they go for information?
- Do they go online, or do they prefer to learn in-person or by reading newspapers and magazines?
- If they’re online learners, do they visit social networks?
- Which sources do they trust?
What experience are they looking for?
- What kind of features do they expect your product to have?
- What should their sales experience feel like? Is it consultative?
What are their most common objections?
- What might make them reticent to buy from you or any other provider in your industry?
- Is this their first time purchasing a product or service of your kind? If not, what caused them to switch products or services?
- What actions are needed to make someone shop your product?
- Outline the steps required to walk through the buying process.
Need Help? Schedule a Meeting
Just pick the time that works for you.
Axel Hoehnke will be your point of contact.