The Black Swan event is a high-impact, hard-to-predict, and rare event that is beyond the realm of rational expectations in history, science, finance, and technology.
The Black Swan examines the influence of highly improbable and unpredictable events that have a massive impact. In a business context, the nature of a black swan is that it represents an event or combination of events that impact the business in a meaningful manner.
Black Swans are significant risks in the business plan, and at the same time, a massive business opportunity for digital businesses prepared to shift their value proposition rapidly.
With change comes opportunity
- White swans are the norm.
- Black swans damage your competitor’s ability to execute strategy.
- We find events in which your competitors lack sufficient information.
- We pre-design workflows and escalations to prepare yourself for the market opportunity, most of your competitors are missing out.
How to find these facts?
- C84 audits
- Defining niches, black-swan scenarios, the execution models
- Attacking the market as the black swan opportunity arises.